A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, February 26, 2018

Butterick 5354 Knit Top

I am in need of a few casual tops.  Something to wear at softball practice or on Saturdays.  I liked the Butterick 5354 knit top pattern with the darts at the neckline.

Butterick 5354

I made View A

Jersey Knit Tank Top
I am happy with the fit and the style of the top.  I sewed together very easy and I was able to finish it in a few hours.

$6.97 Top
My second version I added a flutter style sleeve and widened the facing by 1".  It's a little Disney looking but I love polka dots and floral prints. 

Butterick 5354 Red White Polka Dot Jersey Knit Top

Pleats

Flutter sleeve

Twin needle stitching at hem


Until next time...........................

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I love polka dots too and the sleeve addition looks nice.

    ReplyDelete