A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good-bye Harley.....Hello Jeep!

I bought my husband a Harley motorcycle as a suprise for his 35th birthday (6 years ago).  (I can be wild like that!)
We traveled to quiet a few bike fest, some out of the way eating places, a few long and winding roads with nothing but the wind in our hair and the sun on our shoulders.  He decided it was time to sell the bike and look for a Jeep maybe. 
Now that our oldest is 19 and he no longer wants to babysit his angelic siblings so that we can go for a ride, our thought was to buy a Jeep so that all four of us could go for a ride with the wind in our hair and sun on our shoulders!



It is sad to see the the bike go, but I look foreward to new ventures of a Jeep!

Until next time....


Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment