A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 25, 2020

Love Notions Pattern La Bella Donna Animal Print Top

Can you have too many TNT patterns or favorites?  I made another version of the La Bella Donna Top and they just keep getting better & better!  I don't have anything with the band on the bottom  and I thought why not try it!  I really like it too.

La Bella Donna Top


I also like that I can sew up this top with 1 yard pieces from my stash.

La Bella Donna Animal Print Top
 

Neckband

Hem Band

Sleeve Band

Back View

TNT New Favorite Top

I'm not sure what's next on the sewing table...............

Until next time...............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Love that fabric--and the top. The band gives it such a neat, finished look. For another variation, I was thinking of lengthening the sleeves to just below the elbow and adding a band. You create so many great pieces--happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete