A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, September 7, 2020

Love Notions Pattern Presto Denim Dress

Another Love Notions Presto pattern turned into a dress.  I lengthened the tunic 16", made this version sleeveless with bias binding on the armholes and added a self fabric belt.  Light, cool, summertime dress!


Love Notions Pattern Presto 

Love Notions Pattern Presto Denim Dress

Back View



Belted



Fabric Mart Fabrics purchase

 I'm off to sew something new.......................


Until next time....................


Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Really like how the dress turned out. I see some black and white daisy chiffon. (got some of it, too.) Are you planning something with that soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I used the black and white fabric for another Love Notion Presto Dress. I thought I saw chiffon similar to the cotton eyelet I used.

      Delete