A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, September 21, 2020

Happy Birthday MOM!

I LOVE YOU, MOM!

I could not find my FAVORITE photo of my sweet Mom so I just added all 69 of them! I really should take more photos of her but I'm so happy to spend time with her that it always slips my mind.


Rare family photo- All of us together

One of my most favorite photos



She makes beautiful babies!




One of my top 10 favorites!


My Mom is Beautiful!

Funny too!

I LOVE this dress she's wearing!






Mom wearing a onsie!



A Beautiful Baby!





So Sweet!








Graduation-Class of '69



Hip in a Halter top!


My Mom & My Brother

Her First Grandchild

2nd Grandchild


Grandchild #3




Mom's Reba looking days!


Mom & her Sweetie








My High School Graduation





My Wedding 1992

Ok!, Looking at all these photos of my Mom is going to make me cry!  I do hope she knows she's LOVED!


Until next time..............................

Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday MoM! Have a wonderful day!
    Cheryl & James from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mom YOU are BEAUTIFUL!Thank you for sharing THIS!

    ReplyDelete