A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

2018 Sewing Recap & 2019 My Make 9

I'm not much of a Quilter but I love these:


Every year I love to look at other Bloggers year in review and sewing recaps.  I always say I'm going to do my own but never get to it.  This year I took a few hours to look back and chart items I made.  Most pattern muslin are not posted about unless there is something major that I needed help with.

This is soooo me!

For 2018 I made 116 items not including muslins, slips and slip-shorts.  (I usually left them out since skin was sometimes exposed!)

I made 31 items for Girl M.
  •   1 Coat
  • 24 Dresses
  • 2 skirts
  • 3 tops
  • 1 Vest
I made Boy AJ  7 Dress Shirts

For Myself 78 items:
  • 12 skirts
  • 1 vest
  • 23 tops
  • 3 jackets
  • 38 dresses
  • 1 Cape
More me!


Common sense people!


I'm intrigued by the Make-9 challenge.  I do have things I would like to work on in the upcoming year, not necessarily specific patterns but more toward techniques or items in general.



  1. Woven Tops
  2. Woven Dresses
  3. Enter into a Sewing Challenge
  4. Shirts with Snaps
  5. Covered Buttons
  6. Welt Pockets/Buttonholes
  7. Jeans for Girl M.
  8. Handbag
  9. Waistband with facings (probably on woven skirts)
I don't do Instagram so I don't understand all the # and stuff but this can be my own 2019 sewing challenge to myself.  

I have about 99% of these already!  LOL!

Happy Sewing...........until next time...................

Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. Wow you sewed a lot of projects, including some really time consuming ones (shirts!). Enjoy your 2019 sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an AWESOME 2018 and Lucky Girl M!!! :)

    Happy 2019 and good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete