A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, May 18, 2018

Pink Bob Mackie Sweater

I bought this Bob Mackie sweater on Ebay for $13.00!  I LOVE Bob Mackie!   Now I need a dress to wear with it.
Pink Bob Mackie Sweater
I thought the McCall 6074 pattern with this magenta ITY Knit fabric made a great pair!

McCall 6074 Magenta ITY Knit Dress

Sweater & Dress

$8.10 Dress
Of course I had to try another fit & flare frankin pattern.  This time I added a short flutter style sleeve.  The dress fits great and works perfectly with the pink Bob Mackie sweater. Another win!

Pink Ponte Fit & Flare Dress

flutter sleeve

Back View
Pink Ponte Fit & Flare Dress with Bob Mackie Dress

Pink Ponte Dress w/Bob Mackie Sweater

I'm pretty impressed with my pattern mix up and I have another Bob Mackie jacket I've purchased that needs a dress!

Until next time...................

Bonnie

1 comment: