A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

New Back Door

We have been in dire need of replacing our back door.  We finally had a weekend free to be able to go get a new door and install it.  Of course things are not as quick as you hope, Dear Hubby had to replace a piece of wood along the bottom of the door.  Only a half day project and I hope that this door will last 21 years like the last one.

Old Door

We painted the door red about 4 years ago.  I just loved having a red door!  I will miss the color more than anything.

Pool is open but a little chilly

The new door has a window that opens.  We may have to tint the window soon since the sun and heat coming in can reach about 130 degrees in the Summer!  We've just recently installed these sun sail shades.  I like that they let the air flow and gives us a little relief from the sun.

New Door

I think we're ready for Summer!

Welcome Summer!
I'm off to sew something!

Until next time................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment