A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, May 7, 2018

McCall 6074 Black Floral Jersey Knit Dress

Another version of the McCall 6074 knit dress.  I LOVE this version.  It's so comfy and the fit is an A+!  I raised the v in the front by 2".  It's perfect for me now.

Black Floral Print McCall 6074

Another 1/2 price fabric purchase $6.00 Dress!

Dress perfection!
I have finished my Derby Day dress and I may wait to post after the event so I will have photos of me wearing it too.  I made Girl M a dress too, she looks amazing!

Until next time.............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks amazing! I think I have this pattern, I may have to pull it out. I'm sure I will need to raise the neckline also. It is so helpful to see it made up. Can't wait to see your Derby dress.

    ReplyDelete