A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Cowl Neck Top and June Sewing Plans

I sewed another cowl neck/drape neck top.  Nothing too exciting.  It's a wardrobe builder piece that I think will get a lot of wear.  I used the same daub print fabric as the half circle elastic waist skirt I made recently.
Daub print cowl neck top

Half circle skirt & Cowl neck top (Looks like a dress)

With black cardigan

$9.97 Top & Skirt

I can wear the pieces together or mix and match with other solid pieces.



I think for June I may pick two or three patterns (that I haven't sewn up yet) in my stash and work on sewing something new.  I am the worse about sewing up my TNT patterns over and over again.  So since it's a new month I will try to expand on my sewing patterns and try something new.

I'm thinking a top pattern, a jacket pattern and maybe a woven summer dress.

Here's what I've picked.
June Pattern choices

I'm off to sew something new.................

Until next time..........

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment