A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, May 29, 2017

Graduations, Memorial Day & Summer

Our middle child has GRADUATED from High School!  We survived his High School years!  We are proud that he graduated 51st in his class with Honors and a 3.55 GPA and 1/2 way done with his AA.  He will be working full time as a mechanic/tow truck driver during the summer until he decides what he wants to do.

We are so proud!

High School Graduate

Proud Parents
We also had a little graduation party with our Church.  Our Church's school had one graduate and one homeschool graduate.  So the Church had a little something for the three seniors.

Memorial Day is a sweet holiday for our family.  Both Dear Hubby and I have Fathers buried at the National Cemetery so we run by to see all the flags flying and give a little "thank you" for their service.

Girl M is stuck at home with us for the summer!  I'm so happy to have here during the next two months.  She is so easy going.  I asked her what she wanted to do this summer and she really didn't have an answer.  Water activities are out since Dad is in a cast.  We can't do much walking, so theme parks are out.  Maybe I can think of something creative to do this summer so she doesn't think we're too boring.

Happy Memorial Day!

Until next time.................

Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the handsome young man, I bet you are proud. BUT, that was not the dress you made to wear for his graduation was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got me!!!! I planned on wearing the black & red dress but it was so hot Friday (97 degrees) and the fabric had a lot of nylon in it. It was sticking to me just getting ready so I had to make a last minute wardrobe change. I hope to get to wear it to Church the next week or so. Thanks for stopping by & noticing what I wore!

      Delete