A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Grey Dot Knit Cap Sleeve T-Shirt

Another creation from my fabric purchase from Joann's with my gift card for Christmas.


Grey Dot Knit Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
This fabric is a little heaftier than the sparkle knit grey top.  I think it's almost a double knit.  But it feels butter soft.


Grey Dot Knit Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
I didn't have enough fabric for a neckband so I just serged, turned and twin needle stitched.  Pretty good looking neck if I must say so myself.

Neckline
I know those dots don't line up perfect but hey, it now has character!

Grey Dot Knit Cap Sleeve-Back View
I also used the twin needle for the sleeve hem and the bottom hem.  My Brother LS2250PRW machine is a generic machine with no bells or whistles but it sews up a beautiful twin needle finish!


Twin needle sleeve hem
 
 
 
Until next time.................
 
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I love the top! It looks great. Your twin needle game is strong. :)

    ReplyDelete