A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cap Sleeve T-Shirt aka Charlie Brown's Mom Shirt!

I know it's not fall sewing but it has been really HOT here in Florida.  Three days in a row so far it has been 90 degrees.  Come on Fall, I need cooler air!

I don't wear many t-shirts but once I cleaned out the closet for the fall purge, I noticed I didn't have any short sleeve t-shirts. 

I had made a sloper for a cap sleeve t-shirt a while back and I realized it only takes one yard of fabric!  So off I was to sew up some t-shirts!

This jersey knit fabric reminds me of Charlie Brown......!  I'm thinking this is something his Mom would wear!


Jersey Knit Zig Zag Fabric


Cap Sleeve T-shirt




Back View


Cap Sleeve T-Shirt


Cap Sleeve T-shirt


Cap Sleeve T-shirt

I have a few more pieces of fabric I want to sew up for more T-shirts. 

I'm off to sew something wonderful!

Until next time...........................


Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Pretty top and love thre print. I am on the opposite I've refashioned many of my long sleeves to short sleeves. Now I am in need of long sleeve tops.

    ReplyDelete