Peggy Sagers reminded me in one of her past YouTube videos that it's ok to wear a sleeveless top under a jacket or cardigan. Now I know this is simple thinking but here in Florida it's a no brainer! So I think I need to sew up a few more sleeveless tops..............
- Drape (Cowl) neck tank tops (white, black, navy ,and/or nude). I'm thinking in an ITY knit.
|Drape neck sleeveless top|
- Sleeveless button down shirt (white and/or chambray). Cotton fabric, maybe something in stretch cotton?
|Sleeveless Button Down Shirt|
- Sweater wrap top. I received my pattern & I can't wait to sew it up! Sweater knit?
- More cardigans
|McCall 6844 Cardigan|
- Denim skirt & maybe one in a faux suede too?
|Silhouette Pattern #2913 Nick & Zoe's Denim Skirt|
- Princess seam sheath dress (princess seams at shoulder not armhole). I saw a ponte knit & tweed version on QVC last week it was soooo cute for fall!
- Striped vest. Something similar to the Liz Claiborne version
- Nightgown & robe set- I have an sheet set that is white with beautiful blue rose bouquets.
- Knit maxi dress in solid colors (maybe burgundy, navy or black). Either an ITY or a jersey knit.
|Knit Maxi Dress|
- Something with fringe too. Maybe a top or a cardigan or even a skirt.............Fringe! Some type of knit.
- A red knit dress with a leopard print jacket. I'm wild like that!
Now all I need is a lot of sewing time and a little cool weather.
Until next time.........................