A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Girl M.Faux Suede A-line Dress & Simplicity 1499 Coral Quilted Vest

Girl M. wanted a brown dress.  I only had two pieces of solid brown, one ITY knit (2 yards) and a faux suede knit (3 yards).  She picked the faux suede and wanted her TNT A-line Dress.  Easy sew and I had it made it in an afternoon.


Faux Suede A-line Dress

Without Belt

The fabric arrived for Girl M's quilted vest.  She loved it and we're both ready for some cooler weather!

Simplicity 1499

Side View

Back View

$9.10 Vest

I like to set my laptop behind my sewing machine on top of my boxes of presser feet & needles but of course as soon as I have it set up I need the bottom box.  So I ordered a shelf from Amazon and now everything has it's place.

Behind Sewing machine


New Shelf
I'm off to sew something new!

Until next time.................

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Both of those are really cute! Girl M should be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a lucky girl! Love the red vest as much as your teal one, both great colors. And the dress with the belt looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete