A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, June 10, 2019

Simplicity 1355 Blue Knit Halter Top & Boy T.

I sewed Girl M another knit halter top from the Simplicity 1355 pattern.  This version I lengthened the top by 7", used a 1/2" bottom hem and eliminated the v cutouts and cutting out on the fold (no center front & back seams).


Simplicity 1355 Hack

The top turned out great and the fabric was a piece of leftover fabric from my stash.  I think this will be a great basic to wear with her wide leg pants or with shorts.

Not Sewing Related:  But Proud Life Moment!

Today is my oldest baby's 26th Birthday.  He was recently swore in as a Deputy Sheriff.  Dear Hubby got to pin his badge on him.  It was a proud moment. 

Dear Hubby pinning on Boy T's badge

Dear Hubby, Boy T & Sheriff F.

Lady K (Daughter in Law), Boy T & Sheriff F.

Family Photo


Until next time...................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment