A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, June 24, 2019

She's Going To Kill Me.....Mother/Daughter Dresses

Another simple McCall 6074 TNT dress in brushed jersey knit fabric.  Sleeveless and midi length.  I like the feel of the fabric but I do hope it's not too hot for our humid summers.

McCall 6074 Brushed Jersey Knit Dress

Side View

Back View
I used a twin needle to finish the neckline, armholes and hem.  Girl M's very inexpensive Brother sewing machine does a great job with twin needle & this jersey fabric.  My regular machine kept wanting to eat the fabric at the throat plate.

Twin Needle stitching

Girl M's machine

I had just enough fabric left over to make Girl M a simple A-line TNT dress.  She does like the dress but made sure to tell me we were not wearing them at the same time. 

Mother/Daughter Dresses

Until next time.....................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment