A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wine Velvet Plaid Skirt

I dug out a TNT pattern I had and it took the WHOLE week to sew up a skirt that only had 6 pieces.  I hate when I loose steam while sewing.  About half way through sewing, I started dreading this skirt.  My plaids didn't line up, there was fuzz all over the sewing room, and I realized that this pattern was going to be WAY too big and WAY too long.

I went ahead and finished the skirt..............and it's ok.  I'm not sure how much I'm going to wear it but I finished it.

This blue drape neck top is the only top I could find to wear with the skirt.

Wine Velvet Plaid Skirt

Piping

Skirt Front

Pocket

Wine Velvet Plaid Skirt
I hope to get my sewing mojo back because I realized last weekend I do not have cold weather clothes.  Must be because I live in FLORIDA and it's ALWAYS HOT here!

Until next time..............

Bonnie

2 comments: