A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, December 1, 2017

Burda 9207 Plaid Flannel Blouse

I have never sewn a Burda pattern before!

I'm trying to go outside my comfort zone a little more.

So I get two points:  1 for a new pattern company and 2 for a woven!

Burda 9207

I was unsure what color buttons to use.  Dark navy or red.  I didn't like white at all so they were put back.

Navy Buttons


Red Buttons?
I went with the red buttons.  They seemed a little more muted than the navy buttons.

Burda 9207 plaid flannel top
I love the rolled collar.  Very flattering.  I usually don't look good in collar shirts but this one is soft and I was able to move the buttons so the top is very modest.

Burda 9207 plaid Flannel blouse
I like the pleats at the shoulder and the cuffed sleeve.  I can't wait for cooler weather to wear this top.

$12.50 Flannel top

I have wine colored peachskin fabric that may be my next version.

Until next time.................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment