A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Going Gray 1 Year Update + Loosing 40lbs

Wow, what a difference a year can make!  I've lost 40 lbs and let my hair go natural.  It may not seem like much but I feel so much better.  I do get comments on occasion about the gray hair but I've gotten to a point I just laugh it off.  Being only 43 with gray hair sometimes gets a good laugh.  But I do try to keep my hair stylist so that it doesn't age me too much.

December 2017

March 2017


November 2017
2016

During my hair transition:

Easter 2017
It was a year's journey and I wouldn't go back and change a thing!  I do love my hair color and I do LOVE how my clothes fit now.  I am hoping that this coming year I can loose 40 more lbs and that I continue to stay healthy and active.

Until next time..............

Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you well in your continued success in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone grey too (I'm 46). Mine is a softer brown then yours and has grey all through but particularly at the temples. Well done on losing 40lbs, what a great choice you have made for your health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure that your hair coloring looks great on you.

      Delete
  3. Congratulation on the weight loss. I think the gray looks lovey on you.

    ReplyDelete