A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

White ITY Knit Drape Neck Top

On my list of sewing for Fall, I needed a white top.  Believe it or not, I do not have one white top in my closet!  I thought a simple drape neck top would work great.  I used my TNT pattern I've sewn up many times before.


White ITY Knit Drape Neck Top
 I thought the new top would look good with this cardigan I made a few months ago.......but it doesn't look so good.  Maybe with another type cardigan.


I like it better under this coral sweater knit cardigan I made.


$3.60 Drape Neck Top!
Another item checked off my Fall sewing list.  I hope I keep my sewing mojo going!

Until next time............

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. A pretty white top is a good basic for your wardrobe. I like cowl necks, but can never get the fit right. Yours drapes so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cowl neck blouse is one of my favorite type of blouse to sew, because its only two pieces and wallawwww! Love the white blouse.

    ReplyDelete