A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 15, 2017

McCall 7254 Navy Ponte Knit Jacket

I had just enough of the navy ponte knit fabric to sew up the McCall 7254 Jacket with short sleeves. I have forgotten how much I love this pattern.  I did have to reduce from the underarm to the waist a 1/2" at the seam allowances.  I don't know what I love more: the fabric or the pattern.  But it's a match made in heaven!

McCall 7254 Navy Ponte Knit Jacket

Back View

Wardrobe Basic


With Tan skirt

Basics

Classy
I'm thinking of sewing up a half circle skirt next.  I need to work on my pattern though.  The self drafted pattern I have has a few issues that need to be re-worked.

Until next time............

Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this jacket! The navy will go with everything. Adding the pattern to my wishlist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great pattern, the fit is very slimming and the pattern has lots of possibilities. I've made it up a few times and have always been very happy. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cardigan with short sleeves. Navy blue is very versatile.

    ReplyDelete