Believe it or not, I used to sell vacuum cleaners. I worked at a Janitorial Supply business that also sold Vacuum cleaners, did repairs and we also sold swimming pool chemicals, did repairs and serviced pools. Talk about ALOT going on in a tiny little office! When the kid's were little I used to tell them I sold toilet paper! They didn't think it was as funny as I did!
Back to cleaning my sewing machines.... I do my best to use my little paint brush an sweep out my machine about one a week or two. But I'm thinking a little handheld vacuum would suck up the lint and fuzz better than just sweeping it onto the table and under the machine.
- Hand held vacuum with round hose and attachments
- Vacuum measures 4-1/2" wide X 8-1/2" long X 6" high
- Does not require bags; dust cup can be emptied
- Cord measures 15'
- Includes four attachments:
- Flexible hose; 27" long
- Upholstery brush: 2-1/2"L x 4-3/4"W
- Dusting brush: 1-3/4”W" x 3-1/4" L
- Crevice tool: 1"W x 4-3/4"L, and brush tip: 1"W x 1-1/8"L
My Mother gave me two extra long rectangle table clothes made from muslin! They are perfect for my sewing table. I had black felt on the table top but it would catch my fabric and every thread stuck to it. Spring cleaning and a little "new to me" table covers. It's all good!
I'm off to buy a vacuum, some oil and a new Stretch Twin needle I just broke!
Until next time.................