A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, January 23, 2023

Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress-Green Velvet Knit

 I look back at this dress and remember I wore it to Church Sunday morning in December and apparently took a nap after Church and woke up sometime in January!  I think I was starting to get sick with Covid and I only wore it to morning service.  After my nap the dress seemed too heavy to wear and I think I put on my pajamas and went to bed.  Oh well, it's ready for the holiday next year!

Sunday Selfie

Love Notions Willow Wrap dress is one of my most favorite patterns.  The fit is A+ and you can use about any style sleeve with this pattern.  I used a long sleeve with a cuff for this one.

Willow Wrap Dress

The fabric sewed up great but once I tried it on, the stretch was very minimal.  But the dress was wearable just very form fitting.

Deep Emerald Poly/Lycra Stretch Velvet Knit

Happy Sewing

Bonnie

1 comment: