A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, January 13, 2023

Love Notions Boyfriend Cardigan Colorblocked

 I love watching QVC for inspiration & ideas.  Last week a Kim Gravel color blocked cardigan caught my eye.  I dug through my fabric and found three pieces that I thought went well together and pattern hacked my Love Notions Boyfriend Cardigan pattern to make a pretty close version of it.

Inspiration Piece

Love Notions Boyfriend Cardigan

Back View

The Eggshell and print are ponte knit fabrics and the black is a sweater knit.  It was a bit tricky matching up the seams but after a few times picking & re-sewing I got most of them matched well.  

I'm ready for cooler weather so I can wear my new cardigan.

Until Next Time...............

Happy Sewing!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment