A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year!  The last part of the past year has been a whirlwind and not all good.  I have survived and I am looking forward to a New Year, a fresh start and many many Blessings!

Dear Hubby & I had Covid over the Christmas holiday and we are just now getting back to "normal"!  It's been a long few weeks.  I am short a few brain cells after being sick and being out of practice made my sewing seem slow and fumbly to me.  But I sewed and  finished a garment for the New Year.  (give or take a week!)

I sewed the Pattern Emporium Meet You There Dress.  Sleeveless with waist ties and 3 tiers.  I have made this pattern before and thought it would be a good sewing mojo starter!

Pattern Emporium Meet You There Dress

Back View

I hope that I will have many exciting new sews to show you in the future and that we continue to have a safe, healthy & happy New Year.

Happy Sewing!

Bonnie


2 comments: