A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Little Lizard King Cannes Dress Black Multi Print Knit

Summer is here and it's almost too hot for clothes!  Since clothing is NOT optional I made up this cute summer dress from Little Lizard King patterns.  The Cannes Dress is meant to be sewn in wovens but I used the tank portion from Love Notions Pattern Summer Basics and used the Little Lizard King Cannes skirt tiers.

I like how the dress turned out & think I will get a lot of summer wear from it.


Love Notions Pattern Summer Basics Tank
Little Lizard King Cannes Dress Black Multi Print Jersey knit

The layers of the skirt were made from leftover pieces of jersey knit from my stash.

Scrap Buster Dress

Back view

Little Lizard King Cannes Dress Black Multi Print Knit


Am I too old to twirl?  Probably but with this dress you just HAVE to twirl!

I'm off to sew something great!

Until next time..............

Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. I like it! Could be extended into a maxi dress too! The use of mixed prints makes it a modern eye-catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea and it looks so good on you! I'm sure it'll be very useful to you in this summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Love your creativity. Love your posts.

    ReplyDelete