A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, June 1, 2020

Love Notions Orange Print Rhapsody Blouse

Alternatives to buying from the Big 4 pattern companies right now I thought I would give PDF patterns a shot.  I've made a few in the past and they were alright but there is something about gazing at the pattern envelope that I like.  

Love Notions Pattern had the Rhapsody Blouse on sale a few weeks back and I thought I would give it a shot.  Wow!  Best pattern EVER!

I made a muslin from this orange print fabric from my stash and Girl M claimed it right away!


Love Notions Orange Print Rhapsody Blouse
I LOVE the shoulder pleats!
Shoulder pleats
I LOVE the flutter sleeves!
Flutter sleeves
I LOVE the back yoke & the inverted pleat!
Back view
I LOVE the curved hemline!
Side View
I LOVE the front ties!
Bias binding ties
I see so many variations of this top in my future!  I think this is the most perfect Blouse pattern yet!

I'm off to sew another!

Until next time.........

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. OOOhhh, I like this. I have heard of Love Notions numerous times but never looked at their site. I like a lot of what they have. Thanks for pointing this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The fabric you used is a great choice too!

    ReplyDelete