A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, June 26, 2020

McCall's 6473 Strawberry Scrub Top

I made Girl M. another McCall's 6473 scrub top from a cotton that has been in my stash forever.  I wan't sure she would like the print but surprisingly she loved it.  Easy sew and a happy girl!

McCall 6473 Strawberry Scrub Top


Girl M. loves the elastic in the back of the top.  Gives her shapeless scrub tops a little better fit.  Makes her look curvy!

Back View

Girl M. received so much love from Family, Friends & our Church Family for her Graduation.  There were so many cards that it starting feeling like a game of Jenga stacking them on the table.  She was truly in awe with all the cards, money, gifts & love from everyone. 

Graduation cards received

Graduation Love
Our Church has a Christian School and there were two young men who were graduating this year.  Girl M attended public school but they included her in their ceremony.  Our Pastor presented Girl M. with a beautiful leather bound Bible and our Associate Pastor said a beautiful prayer.

Church graduates
 I know they didn't have to include her in their ceremony but so Thankful she was recognized for Graduating.  We are so proud of all three of them!

Class of 2020
Girl M. is wearing her Butterick 6677 dress I made her.  I may have to make myself a short version like this............

I'm off to sew something great!

Until next time.............

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Girl M and to ALL the Graduates of 2020! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete