A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy 17th Birthday Girl M!

Time does fly and kids grow up fast.  I can't believe that Girl M is 17 years old now.  She decided to stay home and have a party with her family instead of going to her Junior/Senior Prom.  I feel bad and asked after the party if she regretted not going and she said no, she would rather be with her family on her Birthday than with classmates.

For years I've taken a photo of waking them up on their Birthday.  One day I'll make a collage of all their sleepy pitcures.


Double chocolate ganache cake from Publix.  Her favorite.  There was one piece left..........


Boy AJ gifted her a Yeti cup.  Now she's cool!


We had a great get together with family and she enjoyed being spoiled for the day.

There's not much sewing going on, I'm still fighting allergies.  Some days are better than others but I feel exhausted all the time.  Hoping it will rain soon and wash away all the pollen. 

Until next time......................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment