A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I'm A Little Late!

Life gets in the way sometimes so I'm now trying to catch up with my blog postings.

I know I'm a little late but I wanted to show you what a wonderful family I have.  For Mother's Day my Dear Hubby surprised me with a new camera!  I have been "borrowing" his work camera for a year or so.  I don't have a cell phone so I don't have "that" type of camera either.  So it was a PERFECT gift.  It's a Canon SX410 IS.  It takes amazing photos!  So I've been busy snapping pictures of the wildlife around our house.

Mother's Day 2016
 I have a few hummingbirds that zoom by and the camera caught one resting on my garden fence.  It's such a beautiful bird.

Hummingbird

A Gopher Turtle
It's turkey mating season and there are two toms and about 10 hens.  This is the first time in many years the Toms have been out strutting.

Tom Turkey
 My little pug was caught smiling!  Look at those faces............they are so sweet to me!

My Fur Babies Lulu & Bojangles
I hope you all had a Blessed Mother's Day and know that every woman is special in her own way!


I can't wait to get sewing for ME!

Until next time....................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment