A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

McCall 6844 Fall Flame ITY Knit Cardigan & Tank Set

Another McCall 6844 Cardigan sewn up.  I also sewed a matching tank to go with it.  I can wear them separate or together.

This ITY knit was purchased at www.fabricmartfabric.com about a month or two ago.  I thought I may make a dress but the cardigan and tank gave me a lot more options.

I've matched the cardigan with the Muse Natalie dress I made last month.


McCall 6844 Fall Flame ITY Knit Cardigan


McCall 6844 Fall Flame ITY Knit Cardigan & Muse Natalie Dress


McCall 6844 Cardigan-Back View
The fabric was similar to a border print.  Darker at one selvage, lighter at the other.  I loved the lighter for the cardigan and was just able to cut out a tank from the darker.


Fall Flame ITY Knit Tank


McCall 6844 Cardigan & Tank set


$15.00 for a Cardigan & Tank set
I'm off to sew something wonderful!

Until next time.....................

Bonnie

2 comments: