A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Grey Knit Cowl Neck Top & New Flooring!

I received a grey sweater type knit fabric from one of my Fabric Mart purchases in the past.  I did not know what to do with it.  Skirt, shirt, top, What?  I decided to make the McCall's 4617 top with a low cowl neck and an attached tank.

grey knit cowl neck top www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Grey knit cowl neck top-Front View

grey knit cowl neck top www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Grey knit cowl neck top-back view

I went to Lowe's yesterday with Dear Hubby to get a few plants for our fall garden.  $450 later, we came home with new laminate flooring for the dining room/craft room and Dear Daughter's room.  So there has been a drastic halt to any sewing for a few days............(until next week  :() )

Dining Room with Carpet
This carpet is 19 years old. YUCK!  I've wanted laminate flooring forever in here but I have so much stuff in this room.  It's not only our dining room which we eat every meal in, it's an office space/craft room/my sewing space too.  It's a hard working room.

Sewing area-almost cleaned out

Wish Dear Hubby, myself & our knees good luck!

Until next time


Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment