A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, March 1, 2013

What I made in February

I only made three items in the month of February. I took my time and made a muslin for one of them so does that really make it 4 items?

I'm proud I took my time.  I used my serger more and I did ALOT of pressing.  I do think that these items will get a lot of wear.

McCall's 3735 dress pattern gingham blue check summer sewplus.blogspot.com

New Look 6485 Tunic Top

Butterick 5764 Knit Maxi Dress

I am excited about spring!  I have tomato seeds planted in my window sills.  We planted our garden with peas, beans, green squash, cucumbers, eggplants, wax beans and we transplanted some tomato plants out there too.

I have two hens setting on eggs.  They should be ready about the 21st of March (That's my birthday)!  My very own present to me!

Happy Spring & Happy March

Until next time......

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment