A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 27, 2019

McCall 7193 Red Floral Woven Long Sleeve Top

I have to give this pattern an A+!  I've made both View A and B and I really like them both.  You can dress the top up with a nicer fabric or make it more casual with a cotton or linen fabric.  Make sure you use something that is soft and drapes well.

McCall 7193

McCall 7193
Girl M. and I have fought over this red poly floral fabric every time I laid it out to use for something.  I won because she was at school when I cut the fabric for this pattern!  But I did have about 1-1/4 yards left over to make her a top!

McCall 7193 Red Floral Woven Long Sleeve Top

Sleeve/Shoulder/Back Yoke

Sleeve with cuff

Back View

Crossover
 This top may be my most favorite woven top so far.  Classy & comfortable all in one!  The skirt is from my Sure-Fit Designs.  A classy, slim, straight knee-length skirt from a beige suiting fabric.

McCall 7193 Top
Until next time.....................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment