A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, February 6, 2015

Stash Bust #2 Jersey Snake Print Dress

Stash Bust Dress #2 is the Jersey Snake Print Dress.  Easy as pie and came together within the morning.  Including a break to take the kids to the bus stop!  That's two of the 5 stash busting fabric down!


I really love the fit of these dresses.  The just slip on over your head.  NO worries about buttons and ties and zippers.  I am really thinking of ordering some black sandals to go with all these choices.

Snake Print Jersey Knit




Snake Print Jersey Knit Dress www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Snake Print Jersey Knit Dress

Snake Print Jersey Knit Dress www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Snake Print Jersey Knit Dress-Side View

Snake Print Jersey Knit Dress www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Snake Print Jersey Knit Dress Fabric Tag
 
This dress hits the all time low price of $6.30 + $1.00 for notions for a grand total of $7.30!  That's what I call a DEAL!

 Now I want to look for more Jersey knit fabric............... no not yet!  I still have three more ITY knits to use up!

I think this dress would look cute with a sweater or a cardigan or even my pink leather jacket!

I have better get back to my sewing............


Until next time.................


Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment