A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, April 18, 2014

Sewing but nothing GREAT!

I have done a lot of sewing but thing GREAT!  Really just alterations and the usual fixes from a family of five.

This week I have:  Hemmed two pair of dress pants
                             Fixed two backpack straps
                             Altered the seat of two pair of uniform pants
                             Resewed a button onto a dress shirt
                             Refashioned a pair of jeans into a denim skirt
 I did get to cut out the lining for the purple dress and sew it into the dress but I still need to hem it.  Maybe I can get to it this afternoon.




www.sewplus.blogspot.com  princess dress Butterick 4443
Butterick 4443 Princess Dress & DH on the way to Church
I hate having my picture taken, but I thought that since we were dress and on the way out the door to church I would let the kids take a picture.  I have this look on my face because the kids were talking smack while taking the picture.  

I like the dress but now I need about 3 inches taken in from the chest through the waist!  I might get around the fixing but I'm in no hurry.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter and get to spend it with your loved ones!

Until next time...................................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment