A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pillowcase Dresses

I am honored!

I have been asked & paid to make 10 pillowcase dresses for "Little dress for Africa" cause from an Etsy customer!  I am truly honored that someone has asked for my help! 

Girl M. thought that the cause was great and asked if she could help!


Girl M. hard at work on a pillowcase dress.
 On another note my oldest son, Boy T. turned 19 over the weekend.  Where has the time gone?  I just brought him home from the hospital last week....

He's a wonderful young man.  He is starting corrections academy in August in which he as saved and paid for by himself.  He works a full time job at the local nursing home and has the sweetest girlfriend.

We are so proud of him!


Happy Birthday Boy T.!

Until next time....


Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment