A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Pattern Emporium Take the Chance Shirt Dress

 I sewed another version of the Pattern Emporium Take the Chance Shirtdress.  I made this version midi length with three tiers. Two long and one short. I used the Pattern Emporium Meet You There sleeve shortened to bicep length.  This could have been a quick sew but it took me a week to complete.  

Pattern Emporium Take the Chance Shirtdress 

Back View

Meet You There Sleeve

Button up shirtdress bodice

I like making the skirt tiers without the button placket since finding 12 matching buttons can be a headache and I prefer not having any oops with the buttons.

The fabric I used was a 100% polyester shirting fabric I purchased from FabricMart Fabrics last year.  

So?  What's next on the machine?  Who knows?

Happy Sewing!

Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment