A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Love Notions Aurora Dress

 I enjoyed being a tester for the Love Notions Pattern Aurora dress.  The dress is a very flattering modern  styled dress with hidden pockets and diagonal waist seams.  There are so many possibilities with this pattern.  You can make it sporty or classic.  The soft v-neck is just the perfect plunge, not too low and the choice of sleeve lengths is very nice too.

Love Notions Aurora Dress

I used a jacquard double knit fabric for my version.  The print does hide the design lines but the fit is A+!  I lengthened my version 2" to have it hit at my knee.  I also had to grade up sizes for my hips.

Love Notions Aurora Dress

Back View

Style designs hidden with print



Outside/Back view



Aurora Dress

I see a ponte knit sleeveless version for Summer in the near future!

Happy Sewing!
Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw you and your beautiful dress on the Love Notions site and had to come here to let you know how nice the Aurora looks on you. So glad to hear that you are a tester for Love Notions.

    ReplyDelete