A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Hello...........October............Life & Sewing

Hello Dear Sewing Friends!
   I know I'm been MIA the past few months.  Sewing was happening....slowly & Life was happening very fast!  Time gets away from you quickly. Some days there just isn't enough time in the day. I really need to work on my time management more.

  Dear Hubby & I took a trip of a lifetime to Vancouver, BC then a cruise to ALASKA!  It was wonderful!  It was a trip of first.  First time flying in an airplane, First time renting a car & an AirB&B, First time visiting to another country, First time Cruising and First time to Alaska.  It was a lot in 11 days and we enjoyed it very much.

Lynn Canon Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, BC

Alaska

Trip of Firsts!

I sewed a few items for the trip.  Basics mostly since we only used a carry on suitcase.  Black long sleeve t-shirt & black short sleeve t-shirt.  Black ponte knit pants and a hot pink long sleeve t-shirt.  Pretty boring but much needed wardrobe basics for a mini capsule wardrobe.  

I also sewed Dear Hubby the Love Notions Pattern Constellation 1/2 zip Jacket.  AND he liked it so much he brought it for the trip!  I sewed it from a Black Ponte Knit fabric from my stash from FabricMart Fabrics.
 Love Notions Pattern Constellation Jacket

Our sweet granddaughter is 5 months old!  She has her first tooth and her smile just makes my day!  Boy F & Lady K are due the 12th of December with our first Grandson!  

Sweet Adaline 5 months old!

Happy Sewing & Until next time!

Bonnie


2 comments: