A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Designer Stitch Brenda Dress-Jacquard Floral Double Knit with Mesh Knit Sleeves

I made another version of the Designer Stitch Brenda dress.  This version had the v-neck, A-line skirt & pleated cuff 3/4 sleeve. I did like the round neckline better on the previous version but overall the dress is ok.  My favorite part are the sleeves.


Designer Stitch Brenda Dress

I used another double knit floral jacquard fabric from my stash for this dress.  I wanted a sheer sleeve and used the dress fabric for the cuff.  The fabric is a little heavy but will make a nice cool weather dress for Church.

Designer Stitch Brenda dress

Double knit jacquard fabric close-up
V-neck, A-line skirt version


Back View

Mesh knit sleeves

The dress just needed something and another stretch belt from Amazon was the answer.

Brenda Dress with Belt

Until next time......................

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment