A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, September 24, 2021

New Favorite Hacked Dresses (Love Notions Sunday Romper)

 I HAD to make a few new dresses for our trip back in July & August.  A few of my hacked dresses soon became my NEW favorite dresses.  They were cool, comfortable and timeless.  All started with the Love Notions Sunday Romper.  The animal print version has the Sunday Romper bodice lengthened to the hip then two tiers of skirt added.  I used a textured double knit.  This is my most favorite, comfortable dress!


Love Notions Sunday Roper dress bodice with an elastic waist.  I used a rectangle skirt, knee length and simple for this version.  Cotton jersey knit in a wine color for this version.


Love Notions Sunday Romper dress in a denim look jersey knit for this version.  Easy and I can dress them up or down.  Add a sweater or cardigan or just a simple necklace.  True wardrobe staples.


Another dropped waist, tiered skirt Sunday Romper bodice dress.  This fabric has a little more texture to it and with the higher polyester content it isn't my favorite wear in our humid Summer.  I think when the weather cools down it will get more wear.


Until next time....................

Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment