A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, April 9, 2021

Easter 2021-Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress

Love Notions patterns did not disappoint with their Willow Wrap Dress pattern.  I cut a straight size XL.  (I need to work on those lumps & bumps again!) I did not have to do a full bust adjustment or a sway back adjustment!  It fit with no alterations!  Way to go Love Notions!

Jen from Jen's Sewing Room on YouTube talked about printing the directions in a booklet form .  What a genius idea!  Sewing mentors are great!

Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress Booklet!

Hand directions

I added a flutter sleeve to the dress and after all the indecision about the sleeves, it ended up being chilly and I had to wear a jacket.  Uggghh!  Florida weather!

Love Notions Willow Wrap Dress

Only a quick selfie after Church.  We had a long day and left for service before dark. 

Easter 2021

Dear Hubby was straightening the flag, it looks like he's praying.  He said he was watching where he stepped so he didn't fall.  The perils of getting older! P.S. (He's about to be 50!)

Dear Hubby fixing our Flag

I had hoped to get a full on photo of me wearing the dress but it hasn't happened yet.  So I decided to go ahead and post what photo I had.  

I have not had much time for sewing this past week but hopefully soon I can whip something up.

Until next time................

Happy Sewing

Bonnie




6 comments:

  1. Super pretty dress....screams Easter and spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice. PS your hubby ain't old at all; still a yoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell DH that 50 is NOT old! (I'm at the other end of that decade.) Your dress is great! And I'm pretty sure you don't need that jacket anymore, although Easter Sunday definitely was on the chilly side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH is healthier& better than ever. Age is just a number! Thank you for the kind words. Florida weather has been a real roller coaster this past month! Have you started your mystery to us sewing project????

      Delete
  4. Your dress is gorgeous and I like the flutter sleeves!

    ReplyDelete