A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, December 18, 2020

I Sewed!

 I am so happy I finally got to sew! The holidays make me feel so overwhelmed. I feel like I can’t keep up and I try to set aside “me” time everyday to keep me grounded. 

I purchased this beautiful Christmas plaid shirting fabric from Fabric Mart back in October with hopes to getting to sew something wonderful.  The fabric has a beautiful weight to it but cool enough for Florida winter.

I thought the Love Notion’s Rhapsody top would be a perfect sew to get my sewing mojo started again.  




I’m working on growing out my hair! Girl M said I’ve had the same hairstyle for over 14 years. Change is hard!

I hope to sew more soon.

Dear Hubby is loving his ranch hand job. His stress level has dropped & he said he feels 100lbs lighter. He says it’s a whole new “relaxed” world out there when you don’t have a badge on. 

Happy Sewing!

Bonnie


8 comments:

  1. Very Christmasy! I love it. Like your hair longer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind comments! Merry Christmas & Happy Sewing

      Delete
  2. This pattern was perfect for this plaid fabric, I love it!!! I also love your new hair style and the gray hair is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new top! That fabric is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair longer too, and you have kept your weight off judging by the photos. Well done! I aim to start a better diet and exercise straight after Christmas. I have a good material stash, so look forward to making clothes for my new body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement! I hope to see some of your "new" makes. Merry Christmas!

      Delete