A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, February 7, 2020

Sure-Fit Designs Gray & Black Floral Skirt

Dear Hubby & I take a photo on Sunday mornings before Church.  He has been wanting a corduroy jacket for some time.  I finally found him one at JcPenney's and he's worn it every Sunday since!

My skirt is a simple slim skirt pattern from Sure-Fit Designs in a brocade floral fabric from Fabric Mart Fabric.  I lined the skirt with a polyester lining.  Easy sew, very comfortable skirt.  I paired it with a favorite Isaac Mizirahi cardigan sweater I purchased off Ebay in December.  I had to purchase a smaller size after wearing it, it kept slipping off my shoulder!


Sunday Photo
I'm off to sew something wonderful!

Until next time...................

Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for the past year as I get back into sewing after decades. Can I just say that your (joint) weight loss is inspiring! You look years younger. I might have missed a post, but I would love to know how you have lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blog and the very kind comments. Dear Hubby & I started out changing our eating to a low-carb diet then into Keto and farther into Keto with intermittent fasting. It's not as hard as everyone thinks. But Keto eating is easy for us both at home and if we happened to eat out. We now limit our dairy and nut intake after realizing they stalled our weight loss (it may not for everyone). Feel free to ask any questions, you can also e-mail me @ Bigwheel179@gmail.com. Happy Sewing!

      Delete