A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, July 15, 2019

Simplicity 7103 Floral Ponte Knit Dress

I have altered the Simplicity 7103 pattern so much I'm not sure I should even call it by that number anymore.  But Princess shoulder seam sheath dress seems a little long.

I had to make a few alterations to the pattern once again since I've lost a few more pounds this past month.  Take in all seams 1/2", shortened the hem by 2" and raised the armhole 1/2".

Simplicity 7103 Floral Ponte Knit Dress

Shoulder Princess Seams

Back View

Sunday Church

$6.00 Dress!
 While I sew Lulu likes to sleep in the too small cat bed under my sewing table.  She snores so loud!

Lulu sleeping
Until next time!

Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress! You look wonderful, the hard work really pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so nice in this dress.I really like it.Best to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral print fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like the cut of those shoulders.

    ReplyDelete