A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Friday, August 24, 2018

Simplicity 7103 Dark Evergreen Ponte Knit Princess Seam Sheath Dress

I finally sewed something!

I have had a green floral Bob Mackie sweater for a few years but nothing to wear it with.  I did wear it once with a navy dress and it was ok, but I wanted a green dress.  In came my TNT Simplicity 7103 pattern.  But I had to rework the pattern now that I'm just a tad smaller than the last time I made it.

I made the dress up in a beautiful Dark Evergreen ponte knit I had in my stash.  I thought a sleeveless version would be the most versatile and this pattern did not disappoint.  It was an easy sew to try to get my sewing mojo back.

Simplicity 7103 Knit Dress

Back View


Bob Mackie Sweater

$8.00 Dress

I'm not sure what will be on my sewing table next.  Maybe a dress for Girl M.  Maybe a shirt for Boy A.  Maybe another dress for me.............

Until next time............

Bonnie



1 comment: