A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, March 24, 2014

Something New!

Sorry for the absence, life sometimes gets in the way!

Well, I have something NEW to show you!

Brother Serger 1034D www.sewplus.blogspot.com
New Serger from the Dear Husband!
For my birthday this past week my wonderful husband told me to get a Serger!  I always hesitate about buying my own present, but I gave in since I knew deep down I REALLY REALLY wanted one!  

My old Serger, I found at a thrift store a few years ago.  It gave me more headache than three kids home on a rainy day from school!

Toyota Server 1984 www.sewplus.blogspot.com
Old Toyota Serger
I have sewn many items in the past 8 months while I have been away but I won't bore you with all that history.  I hope to be re-energized to continue posting.  

Until next time.......

Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment