A blog about my adventures in sewing & crafting

Monday, May 27, 2013

Busy Busy!

We took the kids to the beach last weekend.  It sure was nice to just kick back and relax for the day.  No worries!



I have done a lot of sewing but just altering and fixing for the kids. I did shorten three pair of shorts for Boy T's girlfriend's dad.  I am not a big fan of alterations but when I do them I seem to amaze myself.

I had just enough fabric left over from my blue roses dress to make another dress and an apron to match.  I am almost done with the apron so I'll have pictures of that soon.


blue roses dress #2  sewplus.blogspot.com
Blue Roses Dress #2 Front View



blue roses dress #2  back view sewplus.blogspot.com
Blue Roses Dress # 2 Back View


Blogger is killing me today, so until next time....


Bonnie




No comments:

Post a Comment